Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oven Cleaning Attempt 1

Ok so I forgot to take a before picture, but I have a feeling its not completely necessary.   All you have to do is image a frequently used oven that has not been cleaned in  over a year a very long time. Being big and pregnant, I realize that this should probably get cleaned before junior arrives here in a few weeks.  I also have absolutely no desire to try and crawl inside of my oven (not that its even possible right now) to get it clean. Actually right now I would settle for clean-ish.  Right now I would be happy if it would just stop screaming "help me" every time I open the door, and make me not want let anyone near it for embarrassment. So in my quest to make it look clean-ish with little to no scrubbing I have baking soda and vinegar working its magic on the bottom of the oven. I also have the racks soaking in a very hot bath with dawn, borax, oxyclean, and dryer sheets... did I mention the racks were pretty much black.  So here we go with round 1.     

No comments:

Post a Comment